Alorica is hiring work from home in the USA!
Alorica is a global leader in customer service and experience. This customer service giant employs thousands of people across the globe. They provide customer service to many Fortune 500 companies. This company is hiring remote technical customer service reps anywhere in the US.
If you want to make up to $200k in a few years, CLICK HERE to become a home-based proofreader. Caitlin Pyle, multi-millionaire work at home mentor will show you how to work from home as a proofreader and make up to $60/hr! HEAD HERE to begin your work-at-home career NOW!
Requisition ID: 190186
Job Category: Call Center
Location: United States-Virtual-Virtual-Bluefield WV – Hub & Spoke
Posted Date: 9/2/2022
GET TO KNOW ALORICA
At Alorica, we only do one thing – make lives better, one interaction at a time. We’re a global leader in customer service and experience, serving the world’s biggest brands with tens of thousands of employees in hundreds of locations around the globe.
Your mission (should you choose to accept it) is to offer customer support through the phone and other forms of communication as necessary to customers who have questions, concerns or confusion around a particular product or service.
You’re literally the voice of the brand, and a strong relationship between our clients and their customers starts with you. So only the awesome need apply.
- This is a BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) Position.
- You will need a Computer or Laptop that is not older than 3 years old,
- The computer or Laptop must have a processor equivalent or better than an I5
- Must have 8 GB RAM Minimum
- Recommended 10 GB Free Storage on your device
- USB Headset
- Ethernet cord (Not Wifi)
- Internet Speeds of 10 mbps down and 5 mbps up
- Windows 10 or 11
- Chrome (Browser)
- Monitor needs to be 17” or larger ( Dual Monitors are a plus, but not required)
- 1.5 Ghz Processor speed
- NO MACBOOKS OR CHROMEBOOK
- Starts on Tuesdays (Tech Check)
- Typically runs Monday -Friday after the first week.
- 10a-7pm Eastern (9a-6p Cst)
- Training is 100% Attendance (you cannot miss ANY time during the 4 weeks of training)
- First 2 weeks is training and then 2 weeks of Nesting (Hands on Training)
- Hands on and Instructor led Training
- Camera required
Minimum Education & Experience
- Must have a Minimum of 1 year customer Service Experience
- High School Diploma or GED required; college degree preferred
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows, Word, and Excel applications
- Strong Computer Navigational Skills
- Empathetic towards customers and their situations
- Phone Related Customer service is a major Plus
- Must be Tech Saavy
- Financial experience (bank teller, balance a check book, basic bookkeeping)
- Technical/troubleshooting experience
Overview of position and Duties
- Empathetic towards customers and their situations
- A Typical call with include assisting a business leader with reconciliations, billing and troubleshooting bank and product issues.
- Talks to customers over the phone and have occasional Email follow ups with customers to resolve their questions or concerns
- Calmly attempts to resolve and de-escalate any issues
- Escalates calls to supervisor when necessary and appropriate
- Documents call-related information for auditing and reporting purposes
- Provides feedback on call issues related to downtime and/or training issues
- Upsells to customers as necessary
- HOURS OF OPERATION ARE 9AM-9PM EASTERN MONDAY-FRIDAY
- Quiet work environment, free of distractions
- Constant usage of phone and computer systems
- Constant sedentary work. You’ll typically be sitting for most of the time, so be sure to get up and stretch once in a while. Your circulatory system will thank you.
WHY JOIN ALORICA?
Every day, we aim to live up to our mission of creating insanely great customer experiences. But as Alorica employees, giving back matters just as much – that’s why we’re so proud of Making Lives Better with Alorica, a non-profit, 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to providing assistance to employees, their families and the people, organizations and communities who support them.
Simply put, we want to make lives better…one interaction at a time. And to do that, we need the very best people to join us.
Working at Alorica means potentially having the freedom to explore all kinds of career options – from customer service, training, and tech support, to management, recruiting and more. Alorica offers fun, challenging opportunities to pursue your professional goals, and we want you to have fun and succeed – because when you’re at your best, that’s when we’re at our best.
So what do you say? Ready to take the next step?
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
Let’s make lives better. Let’s defy the status quo. And let’s go beyond thinking outside the box – and decide to obliterate the box instead.
You ready? Let’s do this.
Equal opportunity employer – Veterans/Disabled
- Make Extra $2000/Month from Home
- Stock Trading for Beginners. Make $1000 a Day!
- Become a Pinterest Virtual Assistant
- How to Start a Blog
- Survey Junkie: Make $5-$25 from home in your spare time the EASY way: try new products, give your opinion and take part in focus groups. Join Survey Junkie Now.
- SwagBucks: Shop, watch videos and earn money FAST. Join SwagBucks Now
- Ibotta App: Get cash back on purchases. Shop and earn cash FAST. Join Ibotta Now
We are participants in the Amazon Associates program and other affiliate programs. There are referral links on this page, and I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you purchase through my link. Thank you.